1. Scope of application1.1 These general terms and conditions apply to all purchases on www.williamwalker.de. When you (consumer) make a purchase in our webshop, a contract is concluded between you and Ideenspeicher GmbH (hereinafter referred to as the shop operator). Therefore, please read our general terms and conditions carefully.
1.2 A consumer within the meaning of § 13 BGB (German Civil Code) is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed.
2. Conclusion of contract2.1 The presentation of goods on www.williwamwalker.de does not constitute a binding offer.
2.2 By clicking the area "BUY NOW" you submit a binding offer to buy, which is recorded by an electronic order confirmation by e-mail to you. This is not an acceptance of the offer.
2.3 The contract is concluded when the shop operator sends the goods to you or issues the invoice to you.
2.4 If a delivery of the ordered goods is impossible at the current time, a contract is only concluded if William Walker informs you about the delayed delivery time and you agree to a purchase again.
3. Right of withdrawal3.1 You have the right to revoke the contract within fourteen days. The fortnightly period shall commence from the day on which you or a representative appointed by you took possession of the goods.
3.2 In order to revoke, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Revocation" and stating your invoice number. You will find a complete template for revocation under point 3.3. To ensure the right of revocation, it is mandatory to observe the time limit stated in point 3.1. The deadline is deemed to have been met if the goods are dispatched within the 14-day period.
3.3 The full purchase price will be refunded within 14 days after receipt of your revocation. William Walker can refuse the refund until the returned goods are received or proof of return shipment is received. The direct costs of the return shipment are borne by the consumer. Should a loss of value of the goods be due to unnecessary handling by the consumer, the consumer must pay for this loss of value.
- Sample revocation form -
To: E-mail: email@example.com
- I hereby revoke the contract I have concluded for the purchase of the following goods (product name)
- Ordered on (date)/received on (date)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s)
- End of the sample revocation form -
4. Retention of title
4.1 The goods remain the property of William Walker until full payment
5. Delivery5.1 The goods are delivered to the delivery address provided by you, it is your responsibility to provide a complete and correct delivery address.
5.2 The risk of accidental loss shall pass to you upon delivery of the goods.
5.3 If you have received an incorrect item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly, giving your name, address, invoice number and a detailed description of the error.
6. Prices and shipping costs6.1 The prices on our site are end consumer prices and include VAT and shipping costs are additional.
6.2 When ordering, you will see potential shipping costs (depending on the destination country of the order) in the order form before you submit your binding offer to purchase.
6.3 For countries outside the EU, additional fees such as import duties and/or taxes may apply. These can vary greatly from country to country, so we cannot make any predictions here and if you are interested, please contact your local customs office for assistance.
7. Payment methods
7.1 Payment of the purchase price is due upon conclusion of the contract.
7.2 You can pay by credit card, instant bank transfer, PayPal, Google Pay and Apple Pay. We accept VISA, MasterCard and American Express.
8. Guarantee and warranty8.1 Unless expressly agreed otherwise below, the statutory liability for defects shall apply.
8.2 The warranty is valid for six months from the date of purchase and applies to manufacturing defects, not to normal wear and tear. If you have discovered manufacturing defects, please report them immediately after receipt to email@example.com, stating your name, address, invoice number and a detailed description of the defect including a picture for better identification. If the product has been damaged by improper use and/or accidents, the warranty does not apply.
In the case of a warranty claim, we grant you the following services of our choice:
- free repair of the product
- free replacement with a new product
8.3 As each William Walker product is individually handcrafted, the delivered goods may differ from the product images, especially with regard to size and colour. Warranty claims do not exist if these deviations are reasonable for the customer.
10. Disclaimer of liability
Claims for damages by the customer are excluded, unless something else arises from the following reasons. This also applies to the representative and vicarious agents of the provider, if the customer asserts claims for damages against them. Excluded are claims for damages of the customer because of injury to life, body, health or essential contractual obligations, which must be fulfilled to achieve the contract goal necessarily. Likewise this does not apply to claims for damages after grossly negligent or intentional breach of duty by the provider or his legal representative or vicarious agent.