A place outdoors is recommended, a very well ventilated room is an alternative. Place the collar or leather product in on a clean and dry surface. Spray a thin and even layer of Impregnation Spray Protect from a distance of about 40 cm and then let it dry - done. If the product has ever been subjected to cleaning or leather washing, carry out the process again to restore protection. Please familiarize yourself with the important instructions for the correct use of Protect.
- Each leather reacts differently to impregnation, so each product should be tested for changes on an area not immediately visible before you complete the process.
- Even though Protect makes a significant contribution to protection against wetness and stains, appropriate handling for the product remains the prerequisite for optimum protection. Light-colored and open-pored leathers should not come into contact with slush and muddy puddles, if possible.
- Even if the leather is impregnated, the leather should not have intensive contact with water.
- Through extensive, frequent use and high friction, any impregnation loses its effectiveness over time. In this case it is necessary to restore the protection in time by the application described above.
- Contains highly flammable aerosol. Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames, hot surfaces and other highly flammable sources. Avoid contact with the eye at all costs. In case of eye contact, rinse cautiously with water and seek medical attention in case of emergency.
- WARNING - Protect must not be inhaled under any circumstances, it may cause serious damage to health.
- When storing, protect from direct sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C.
- William Walker Protect must be kept out of the reach of children.
Volume: 200 ml - 6,76 FL. OZ
Ingredients: 2-PROPANOL, ISOPROPYLALKOHOL, ISOPROPANOL, HYDROCARBONS,CYCLICS, ISOPO KOHLENWASSERSTOFFE, C9-C10, C6, ISOALKANE, N-ALKANE, ISOALKANE, CYCLOALKANE, < 2% AROMATEN, PROPAN-2-OL, < 5% N-HEXAN